- Legal Aid at Work Coronavirus FAQ
- Asian Law Caucus resource page
- Know Your Rights: Return to Safe Work
- Know Your Rights: Returning to Work and Preventing Retaliation
- Legal Aid at Work – Retaliation: Things You Should Know About Protected Workplace Rights
Free and Confidential Consultation
If you have questions about your rights, you can call (415) 391-6986 x132 to request a free and confidential consultation.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; Chinese Progressive Association does not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.